Goby behavior???

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2711.JPG
IMG_2711.JPG Hi I've had this little fellow for a week or two now ... he seems too be doing well , he's digging holes everywhere and kicking up a right sand storm . I know this is usual but recently he's been swimming along the back glass he darts from the bottom left too top right and back again , he does this over and over again .. is this a sign of stress ?? Or a parasite infection of some sort ?? Any advice appreciated! Thanks

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks healthy, let throw this out there for the #reefsquad for more answers

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newly introduced fish do this sometimes. They could be seeing their reflection and reacting to it or they just have to get use to their new environment. Passes with time.

My new blue star leopard wrasse paces up and down one side of my tank. It will pass.

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newly introduced fish do this sometimes. They could be seeing their reflection and reacting to it or they just have to get use to their new environment. Passes with time.

My new blue star leopard wrasse paces up and down one side of my tank. It will pass.
Thankyou for the reassurance!! He's eating fine and most of the time behaving normal

Back