Goby not eating?

pmoradi2002

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Location
Irvine, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know exactly which goby I have, but I do know that its a sand sifter. It has a white body with some neon blue speckles on its gills. I've had him for about 2 months and hes starting to thin up a lot. He wont eat brine, pellets, flakes, nothing. He gulps em up then shoots em back out through his gills. Any ideas what I could/should do? Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new