Gobyssssssss!

cashmilladakilla

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2024
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Location
canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, my tank is about 150 gallons, it’s 4 feet long. I was just wondering about other people’s experiences with housing a ywg with a mandarin dragonet and diamond goby. I’ve had the ywg and mandarin dragonet for some time now, they don’t bother each other at all. I don’t even know if they know about each other’s existence. I was wanting to add a diamond goby to the tank and was just worrying about problems, will the fish for sure fight the diamond goby? can I get some feedback on how people feel about these three fish together? Thanks guys!
 
Hey guys, my tank is about 150 gallons, it’s 4 feet long. I was just wondering about other people’s experiences with housing a ywg with a mandarin dragonet and diamond goby. I’ve had the ywg and mandarin dragonet for some time now, they don’t bother each other at all. I don’t even know if they know about each other’s existence. I was wanting to add a diamond goby to the tank and was just worrying about problems, will the fish for sure fight the diamond goby? can I get some feedback on how people feel about these three fish together? Thanks guys!
the ywg and diamond might fight, they see other fish shaped like them and they fight.
 
The Mandarin Dragonet is not a goby, so you won’t have issues with it interacting with other gobies. There could be some aggression between a YWG and a DWG, but with a tank as large as yours, it should be fine.
 
Sorry to hijack the post but I currently got a pair of yellow head sleeper gobbies in QT
So far they are eating mysis n going in on the sand tray. Was wondering if API GC as a precaution is a good move?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new