• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GOD & Reverse Banana Torches

Item Price
245-445
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,023
Reaction score
1,617
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.3%
40   2   1
Couple of unique & hard to find torches available. 1st pic is an OG God torch & the 2nd pic is the reverse banana (smaller head). Pricing listed below. Happy to package with any other coral and/or fish I have posted. Text 313-480-57five6 if interested.

God - sold
Reverse Banana - $245 shipped

PXL_20240818_035208134.RAW-01.COVER_Original.jpeg PXL_20240818_035252867.RAW-01.COVER_Original.jpeg
 
Last edited:
What color is the mouth on the God torch, and do you have pictures of the flesh growing on the skeleton? Please
 
Do you happen to have one of the flesh?
 
Couple of unique & hard to find torches available. 1st pic is an OG God torch & the 2nd pic is the reverse banana (smaller head). Pricing listed below. Happy to package with any other coral and/or fish I have posted. Text 313-480-57five6 if interested.

God - sold
Reverse Banana - $245 shipped

PXL_20240818_035208134.RAW-01.COVER_Original.jpeg PXL_20240818_035252867.RAW-01.COVER_Original.jpeg
Hey I sent u a pm
 
Do you have anymore god torches?
 
Do you have any availability of the god torches. Checking in
 
Do you have any availability of the god torches. Checking in
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new