Gold Torch ID?

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
1,601
Location
Chicago
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought this gold torch at the end of summer and it was just labeled as a gold torch, which is fine with me. I bought it because it was different from my other torches and I really loved it.
My friend would like to get the same one though & I don’t know if it even has a name. Any thoughts?

562BCD02-C96F-48D7-A84D-1A201415F51F.jpeg 45FEAF75-A75F-4651-A7F5-61C399ABE349.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new