Golden Clove Polyp Removal

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
2,068
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have some nice golden clove polyps that are very pretty...but also grow like a weed. So far they seem to luckily be growing around my corals, but this growth is too explosive. I thought removing them would be a breeze but their web is harder to remove than I expected. Any suggestions?
 
Have some nice golden clove polyps that are very pretty...but also grow like a weed. So far they seem to luckily be growing around my corals, but this growth is too explosive. I thought removing them would be a breeze but their web is harder to remove than I expected. Any suggestions?
Place a small dab of gel superglue from the dollar store over the top of each one
 
I can't remove the rock they're on : (. Ideally I'd like to frag them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new