• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Golden Leopards

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Grossman90

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
677
Reaction score
352
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Each golden leopard is $250+shipping.

Corals will be shipped UPS overnight. I'm only able to ship out on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday due to my work schedule. Shipping is $50 everywhere besides for California which will be $40.

DOA- I must receive clear video of dead coral in the original bag/container unopened within 2 hours of delivery. Thanks for looking!

20260710_113916(1).jpg
20260710_113916(2).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new