OP
L

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up until now the female never left the eggs for a moment. Today she went back to her carpet anemone and the male took over guard duty. No movement yet on the eggs. From what I've read, I should begin to see movement in the eggs sometime soon. This is really exciting to watch!!! When you buy a clownfish, it feels like an eternity waiting for them to reach sexual maturity. If any of them make it, I'll be posting an ad for "Free Clownfish to a good home" [emoji6]

Rudimenta

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update, just read in one of my books marroons hatch a day or so earlier than occelaris

OP
OP
L

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I just learned that myself. They must've hatched last night. I missed them and there's no sign of them anywhere that I can find [emoji57] ah well, this was the first time. Better luck next time. This is quite the learning process. I received two gallons of rotifers and a gallon of live phyto yesterday so by the next batch I'll have setup a phyto farm, a rottifers farm, and a clown nursery. Live n learn!

Rudimenta

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah don't worry, might be even better, they will spawn again, they should spawn again within a few weeks

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 52 49.5%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 17.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back