• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Goldline rabbitfish 4”

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
2,364
Reaction score
1,853
Location
Chicago, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gold line rabbifish looking for new home. Conditioned, previously quarantined and healthy fish. 3.5-4” Has been a model citizen, never seen nip a coral, great algae eater.
$50. Local pickup /meetup in Chicagoland
IMG_6174.jpeg

IMG_6179.jpeg
 
Still available?
 
Hello

i still have the fish. I may sell one day in the near future, but am holding on to it for now.
 
Ok thanks for the response
 
Sounds good you still got sticks for sale too?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new