Golf ball coral

rickysreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
194
Reaction score
116
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0073.JPG
IMG_0074.JPG
 
What coral is this? I thought golf ball coral was favia fragum
 
From polyp tip count (20+) I’m gonna go with Goniopora
 
Nice, healthy looking Goni colony
 
From polyp tip count (20+) I’m gonna go with Goniopora
From looking on phone to larger screen, agree and other giveaway is the longer stems
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new