goni and gsp sharing rock

Hitchhik3r

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2022
Messages
142
Reaction score
67
Location
SoCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small rock island that currently has a gsp growing on it. I kind of want to put a goniopora there and hoping for the daisies in a grass field look . Will they play nice next to each other ?
 
I have a small rock island that currently has a gsp growing on it. I kind of want to put a goniopora there and hoping for the daisies in a grass field look . Will they play nice next to each other ?
Neither will suffer stings from each other however expect a possibility of GSP overtaking the surface area of goniopora
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new