Feb 26, 2025 #1 reeferpdx415 Community Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jan 21, 2025 Messages 80 Reaction score 15 Location Portland What state or country do you live in Oregon Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Ok. Going for it with my first Goni.
Feb 26, 2025 #2 exnisstech Grumpy old man View Badges ThreadOfTheDay My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Feb 11, 2019 Messages 20,704 Reaction score 33,667 Location Ashland Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I would by the cheapest cultured one I could find as a tester. I've never been able to keep goni alive and from what I've read I'm not alone.
I would by the cheapest cultured one I could find as a tester. I've never been able to keep goni alive and from what I've read I'm not alone.
Feb 26, 2025 #3 Uncle99 10K Club member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jul 22, 2018 Messages 13,290 Reaction score 20,393 Location North, Strong and Free What state or country do you live in Other International Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I do the red Goni. So far, 4 months….thats the all time record for me. Tough coral…..loves lots of flow….
I do the red Goni. So far, 4 months….thats the all time record for me. Tough coral…..loves lots of flow….