goniopora (anyone else have one)

chadfarmer

profilux in the house
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
2
Location
st charles mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my cousin fragged it so i got one now


goniopora.jpg
 
Wow they are tough enough to keep alive when healthy. This will be the first fragged one that i personally heard of. I wish you the best of luck with it.
 
looks nice......here's mine (although I should mention I just sold it last week for a new, even more bright pink one!....I have not taken a shot of it as yet, but it's a colour morph i've been dieing to acquire...i finally got it woot!)

IMG_4056.jpg


clown having some fun late at night ;)
july21_200710.jpg


Zach
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new