• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Goniopora for Trade

LagoonReefLife

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2023
Messages
109
Reaction score
86
Location
Sterling
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The frag is about 1” and has been growing and extending regularly.
I have the parent colony, picture included for a more mature example.

I’m looking to trade for another variety Goniopora frag of similar size.
IMG_9418.jpeg


The parent colony.
IMG_9010.jpeg


I also have a large bernardpora (aka micro Goni) I’d like to trade for a different variety of Micro Goniopora. Possibly Alveopora or regular Goniopora. Similar size desired.
It grows very fast. It’s polyp extension is very long.
IMG_9455.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new