• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gonipora 3 Pack. Deal.

Item Price
355
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

OnPointCorals

Premier Aquaculture SPS Boutique
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
2,066
Reaction score
1,569
Location
Boston, Ma
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
2 of these Packs are available.
Left to right: Seaside Devil Eyes Goni, OG Red Daisy Goni, Glitter Bomb Goni

$355 Shipped.
gonipack-8904.jpg
 
Very nice!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new