Gonzos Amazing....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bubbles_B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
1,892
Reaction score
118
Location
NorthernCalifornia
I recently made a purchase and received the box today and must say that the pacakging methods are quite unique only he and another vendor allocate this method. It was kept safe, and opened right up within 10 minutes after placing them in the tank. Thanks so much for everything and especially for the awesome prices and excellent packaging methods. I shall always make sure to go to gonzo for great deals!!!

Thanks again brother,
Bubbles_B
 
Anytime Barry, I do have to give props to Todd and Brett at Cherry Corals for teaching me the right way to ship :)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new