• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gonzos Coral Frags = GREAT!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I decided that even though I admin the site here that it's not fair to me or the vendors I buy from to not leave feedback. So from this order on, I do! That's fair right???

Anyway I placed an order with Mr. Josh from Gonzos Coral Frags for a zoa/paly pack and I must say that I am very pleased!

Packing was superb, with names written on the packing as well as special lighting instructions. Zoas were open in the bags and look great!

Home

Pics to come as I place and clean up the tank! LOL!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that it should be a requirement for you to post feedback, especially you!!! :whip:

Aaaannndddd, still waiting for pics!:bored:

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back