Gonzos Coral frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter beanman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

beanman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
Location
Greeley, CO
I have bought a lot of stuff from Josh @ Gonzos. He is a great guy to deal with and has great prices. Everything I have got from him has been super healthy and looks great in my tank. He definitely has some unique stuff to choose from.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new