Good anemone or Bad anemone?

mrnewberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Anyone know what these guys are? I had one for a couple of years now I probably have 6+. They are probably a bit larger than a quarter when opened up. But, they are clear so generally all you can see is tiny white dots at the end of the tentacles. You have to look pretty hard to see them unless you know where they live.

2xal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a small ball anenome. They can become invasive. I've had a few over the years that never really turned into an issue, I would aptasia-x them if I happened to have the stuff out.

OP
OP
mrnewberry

mrnewberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info everyone. I'll probably just let the ones that are off on their own stay in the tank.

lone_wolff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Anyone know what these guys are? I had one for a couple of years now I probably have 6+. They are probably a bit larger than a quarter when opened up. But, they are clear so generally all you can see is tiny white dots at the end of the tentacles. You have to look pretty hard to see them unless you know where they live.
@Blennysmoocher

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back