Good budget lighting for a 3 gallon pico?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Austin1110
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Austin1110

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Currently I have a single zoa frag and I’m just wondering what a good budget light would be for a zoa garden. Something under $100. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated. I’m a reef noob.
 
Howdy and welcome
The sun thru a window would work
 
Howdy and welcome
The sun thru a window would work
I was reading about that but I don’t have my desk near a window unfortunately.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new