Good crab or bad crab?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dough
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dough

Reefing since '95
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
318
Reaction score
258
Location
Lawrenceville, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have not idea were this beast came from but there it is in the middle of my Anacropora.

So good crab or bad crab?

crab1.jpg
crab2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new