Good flow for frogspawn?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sr96_
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sr96_

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this frogspawn (has 2 heads) a few hours ago from a local shop and was wondering if the flow is appropriate. Was able to turn video into a YouTube link since it won't upload from my iPhone.

Thank you!

Side note: I know I have algae, that part is being worked on!

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/6AKdt7sYbm4
 
Last edited:
Just got this frogspawn (has 2 heads) a few hours ago from a local shop and was wondering if the flow is appropriate.

Thank you!

Side note: I know I have algae, that part is being worked on!
Also, please let me know if the video does not work. It says uploaded but does not seem to want to open when I click on it.
 
Also, please let me know if the video does not work. It says uploaded but does not seem to want to open when I click on it.
Let me guess, iPhone ? I have the same problem. And yeah it shows a gray shaded blank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new