Good lord! When did shipping get so expensive?

stephj03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only if you want it to be. You can def get cheaper shipping than 2012.

OMGcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is looking into a cheap shipping options I'd highly recommend looking into a shipping account through a third-party. A lot of third-party sites will give you a "free" option/account that'll allow you to print 10-50 labels a month at the discount price. GoShippo is an example, it's about $50 for UPS overnight from NY to California with a box 5lb 10x8x8.

Great for any small business that isn't able to get large discounts directly from the shipping company!

StevenHasCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is looking into a cheap shipping options I'd highly recommend looking into a shipping account through a third-party. A lot of third-party sites will give you a "free" option/account that'll allow you to print 10-50 labels a month at the discount price. GoShippo is an example, it's about $50 for UPS overnight from NY to California with a box 5lb 10x8x8.

Great for any small business that isn't able to get large discounts directly from the shipping company!
I agree, I use Finiship

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you seen the price of fuel lately?

Next time you think about it, check out diesel fuel prices. Here in California its about $4.35- 4.50 per gallon. Given that the BEST trucks get about 7.5 mpg.... Need I say more?

Sad to say, but this is a trend that affects EVERYTHING!!! If you buy it, a truck brought it. The consumer pays the extra cost for the increased price of what it actually costs to move freight.

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also check out pirateship. They usually have really good overnight pricing

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back