Good luck Bad luck does it exist

RogerWilco357

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
5
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So do we make our own good luck bad luck or is just a jinx that follows certain people . I believe in Murphy's law as it seems to apply to me all the time. All my life it seems, so I try to brace my self for the worst so anything else is a breeze ..do you have similar luck or the opposite everything you do just works out and you always win?:neutral::squigglemouth:
Roger
 
I believe that people can go thru 'streaks' of either good or bad luck.

A few years ago everytime I got into a pinch with a money issue I always seemed to get a bonus, pick up an odd job, or something that carried me thru.

But know I can't catch a break at all! :( I just do not seem to have that luck that I had before. Things are a struggle.

But then again it got just be that I have never had any luck and it is all an economy issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new