Good Morning finally Friday

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning r2r, finally a bit of a break in the latest heat wave, was finally able to turn the air conditioner off for the first time in a few days. Have this weekend off and planing on going to some of the activities going on around town with the annual hot air balloon fest that is taking place this weekend. If weather and lack of wind permit should have balloon launches taking place this evening and tomorrow. Also fireworks are planned for tonight which I should be able to see from the comfort of my own balcony. Everyone have a great day and a great weekend.

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning Barb and everyone at R2R. On my way to work. A little tired this morning ads I stayed up to see the game yesterday and then the after celebration. Will be off this weekend, thank God. Have a blessed day everyone.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning R2R .. I agree finally friday. Still busy at work and I feel like I have no life right now. Raccoon visted my pond again last night and it is getting really annoying.. Sandy's daughter will be staying with us for a week. should be fun.

Have a great day everyone.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back