Good morning, it's Sunday

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
29
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone, it's Sunday and I am at church. Life these days are not what I wish it was but I an thankful for what I do have and I am loving the fact that I am church. We have a special guest speaker today by the name if Bob Shank

"Life is Gods gift to us. What we do with our lives is our gift to God"

Wish you all a great day. God bless

Sent from somewhere using something called Tapatalk
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1347803669735.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347803669735.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 24
What church do you go too?
 
What church do you go too?

I attend Calvary Chapel Kendal down in Miami where we are blessed to have Pastor Pedro Garcia. I am currently attempting to become part of the worship team as I used to be the worship leader at my old church

Sent from somewhere using something called Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new