Good Morning!

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
First post. Seems appropriate. Attending a outdoor wedding today. 20190228_142512.jpg 20190228_142525.jpg
Welcome to R2R! Nice pics in your first post. I would be inside keeping the bartender company. :-)
 
Welcome to R2R! Nice pics in your first post. I would be inside keeping the bartender company. :)
OOOOO that's a good choice too. Nothing beats a couple of old fashions :)
 
Welcome to R2R, don't know where you are at but it's beautiful.
We are in banff Alberta Canada. Its beautiful but its cold. Hopefully we only have to be outside for a hour lol. Also miss my tank. I find that reef tanks are not a hobby but more of a addiction!
 
We are in banff Alberta Canada. Its beautiful but its cold. Hopefully we only have to be outside for a hour lol. Also miss my tank. I find that reef tanks are not a hobby but more of a addiction!
I have no idea what you mean by addiction .......;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
We are in banff Alberta Canada. Its beautiful but its cold. Hopefully we only have to be outside for a hour lol. Also miss my tank. I find that reef tanks are not a hobby but more of a addiction!
addiction, obsession...they're all just words aren't they? ;)
 
Good Morning! Thinking about heading to a frag swap, may pick up my very first coral.
OOOO that's exciting!! Any general ideas on what your first pick might be?
 
__8b67519c33165b4b99abd0ebea193098_width-300.gif
Morning all. Great, get to shovel snow again....
That is awesome where can I get one of those suits. Perfect for church and even better to slow down the cars on our street...might even cause a fender bender!

Oh yeah good morning one and all!
 
That is awesome where can I get one of those suits. Perfect for church and even better to slow down the cars on our street...might even cause a fender bender!

Oh yeah good morning one and all!
My favorite is this one, this guy dresses up as all kinds of stuff and messes with people
vuCo17W.gif

ChubbyNaughtyBillygoat-size_restricted.gif
 
My favorite is this one, this guy dresses up as all kinds of stuff and messes with people
vuCo17W.gif

ChubbyNaughtyBillygoat-size_restricted.gif
Man he is lucky someone with road rage does not show up! Awesome
Good morning Mayor!
 
@hdsoftail1065
So your handle is that a reference to the scooter you own? You might have to invest in studded snows or one of those snow bike conversions just to get through the winter!
Yes it is! :)

And your right, supposed to get some snow this evening. :eek:

tenor.gif
 
OOOO that's exciting!! Any general ideas on what your first pick might be?

Thinking Hammer coral. Acro is where I want to be but will save that till after next month when I set up my new 137 gallon and get everything re-homed.
 
Thinking Hammer coral. Acro is where I want to be but will save that till after next month when I set up my new 137 gallon and get everything re-homed.
Hammer/Frogspawn/Torch/octospawn corals are all great euphyllia beginner corals. A single head of hammer coral was my first coral, went from one to 40 heads very quickly, and then back down to two lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new