Good Morning!

Good morning Trident wannabes!!
I hope it turns out as awesome as it sounds but seeing that there are limited quantities released for sale it screams experimental group. I would highly advise a manual testing regimen while using the unit.
 
Stunning !!! I'll have to track one down for my new tank:):)
How's that coming along? No broken panels I hope ;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
Morning R2R! Counting down the days ti'll moving day! :D
 
Currently it's sitting collecting dust:p BUT atleast it's not on the floor anymore! Man weddings can get expensive ;Shifty
Wedding? Congrats!! Even after the tank she still wants to marry you ;) lol
 
Shhh... you are going to draw the angry masses! You can't say that term or the entire thread is doomed. I cannot watch much more of the deseased horse assault thats underway.
Too late;Stinkyfeet


I hope it turns out as awesome as it sounds but seeing that there are limited quantities released for sale it screams experimental group. I would highly advise a manual testing regimen while using the unit.
has any one checked Ebay?

Morning R2R! Counting down the days ti'll moving day! :D
hey did you find/sell?
 
Wedding? Congrats!! Even after the tank she still wants to marry you ;) lol

Lol thanks!!!! It was a bone of contention that's for sure but we talked it out, laid everything out on the floor, made foam mock ups and after she looked it all over the tank was ordered :)
 
I hope it turns out as awesome as it sounds but seeing that there are limited quantities released for sale it screams experimental group. I would highly advise a manual testing regimen while using the unit.

Definitely!!
 
Shhh... you are going to draw the angry masses! You can't say that term or the entire thread is doomed. I cannot watch much more of the deseased horse assault thats underway.

Bwahaha..deal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new