Good Morning!

Currently it's sitting collecting dust:p BUT atleast it's not on the floor anymore! Man weddings can get expensive ;Shifty

Congrats to you good sir and best wishes to the Misses.
 
Pics of one of your Signature Corals?:rolleyes:
Haha. Not there yet maybe. I have a millie that I am working with it has a green base blue in the middle and peach/orange at the top but the polyps are fighting me. Though, I run white lighting not blue or uv blasted. They are showing some red but I am going to start with wholesalers and rotate stock. I am friends with a LFS owner who doesn't do online sales and am likely going to partner up with him. The idea is obviously to make some money, provide information, and help fellow reefers as well as the hobby.
 
I have a millie that I am working with it has a green base blue in the middle and peach/orange at the top but the polyps are fighting me.
Sounds Delicious:p
Best of luck!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new