Aug 1, 2025 #1 P Plesoine Community Member View Badges Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 87 Reaction score 17 Location Pennsylvania Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm re-doing my one tank and found this on the backside of some live rock. Does anyone know what it is and if it's good or bad ?
I'm re-doing my one tank and found this on the backside of some live rock. Does anyone know what it is and if it's good or bad ?
Aug 1, 2025 #2 BryanM 7500 Club Member View Badges R2R App User ThreadOfTheDay Hospitality Award SF Bay Reefer My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jun 27, 2024 Messages 8,926 Reaction score 11,007 Location Morgan Hill Rating - 100% 1 0 0 I don't know what this is... I tend to believe most things are not problematic, but hopefully someone else chimes in that knows exactly what this is.
I don't know what this is... I tend to believe most things are not problematic, but hopefully someone else chimes in that knows exactly what this is.