Good source of PODs (Diverse)

  • Thread starter Thread starter g6gang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

g6gang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2014
Messages
272
Reaction score
25
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what would be a good source to get a healthy dose of pods. So far my tank and refugium seem to have a healthy amount. I do not have a madarin or Sea Horse. I do have a Wrasse.

Overall I would like to add a nice amount of diversity to the tank - no special reason except to bring diversity.

What choices are out there to purchase?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new