Good Suff from Oco Aquatics

DigitalFishAquariums

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2018
Messages
59
Reaction score
206
Location
Sterling, Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
I'm constantly loosing frag racks, algae clips, fish boxes, what have you because of my 3/4" inch glass.

Coincidentally those are now the three things I have from Octo Aquatics and not only do they stick like they mean it through the 3/4" glass, but they have a nice little felt cover to keep the glass nice and clean when you slide them around (joke, I know they're to stop scratches, and they do that very well)

Shipping's fast, customer service if you have any questions is fast, and if I need anything they sell I'll buy it from them first.

Also they have a great sticker.

@cromag27
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new