Google Chrome

love it.. been using it since day 1

It's still a beta, so it has some minor "glitches"

Good-
Way Faster than FireFox
Built in Webkit
Slick Interface
NO CRASHES!!!
Auto Spellcheck
Imports all Bookmarks & Favorites

Bad-
No toolbar


Try it, most people that do love it
 
It thinks your ugly. :D
I was using on my windows machine. But am now using my Macbook so I use Safari. The only thing I don't like about safari is that you can't(or I haven't figured it out) how to switch tabs by pressing apple 1,2,3 ect.... Any ideas?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new