Google Chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter pelphrey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2015
Messages
4,110
Reaction score
5,929
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone else having issues resolving www.reef2reef.com using Google Chrome? I have Chrome installed on my laptop, on my thumb drive (using portable apps) and neither will resolve when I try to access this site. I can get to it just fine with IE V11 and Firefox V42. I've cleared all cache, cookies and whatnot in Chrome. Both installs of Chrome are V49 and neither install is affiliated with one another.

I use my portable apps version of Chrome for all web surfing, so it was a convenience.
 
I'm on Chrome now on a laptop......no issues here.
 
I use Chrome on desktop and tablet...no issues for me.
 
No chrome problem here..
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new