Google Street* View - Underwater

kiMxD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
385
Reaction score
154
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello folks,

I recently discovered that Google Street View has an under water view. Did you know that? :O
I was just looking at American Samoa reef corals... It's incredible!

I think this can help us in the hobby to learn different things about reef and where corals are located.

I just wanted to share my experience, here's a pic of what I am seeing:

1.png


In case you cant find it, here's the link: https://www.google.com/maps/@-14.25....9338646-ya266.35513-ro-0-fo100!7i9500!8i4750
 
That's awesome.
 
Yeah, I hope so. Although is sad to see that some areas have corals completely bleached. :(
 
WOW !!! Beautiful view.
 
If you Google it they have this all over the world. It's really amazing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new