• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Goosenecks, Kessil lights and controllers

Item Price
40-200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Just like I remember when I try to leave feedback I still get an error. It says I need leave a comment which I did.
Oh well I guess I’m still not going to leave feedback for anyone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1708.png
    IMG_1708.png
    194.7 KB · Views: 53
Just like I remember when I try to leave feedback I still get an error. It says I need leave a comment which I did.
Oh well I guess I’m still not going to leave feedback for anyone.
Maybe there's a way to make the process smoother so more users will leave feedback?
 
This member has been banned while we investigate this account and other related accounts.

I would create chargebacks on any purchases with this member or any others who are not responding. This is why it’s important not to send unprotected payments.

Thank you.
Rev, just an FYI; I filed a claim in PayPal, this seller never responded to PayPal's efforts to reach him, and PayPal issued me a refund in full today. Thanks again for your help here!
 
Rev, just an FYI; I filed a claim in PayPal, this seller never responded to PayPal's efforts to reach him, and PayPal issued me a refund in full today. Thanks again for your help here!
Same here. Pp declined the refund but my bank gave it to me
 
Kessil A360x tuna blue like new $200 obo
(Comes with warranty card and extra 3’ power cable extension)
Kessil A160we tuna blue like new $100 obo
Kessil A160we tuna sun (2) like new $115/ea obo
(Comes with warranty cards)
Kessil adjustable gooseneck mounts (3) $45
Kessil spectral controller $40 obo
Kessil WiFi dongle like new $60 obo

Can ship for $15 extra.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
Do you still have any of the lights left
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new