GoPro Pics

thunderdood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious to know if anyone has used a GoPro to stick inside your tank to get close up pics instead of taking pics from outside the tank?

Jizu Puentes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious to know if anyone has used a GoPro to stick inside your tank to get close up pics instead of taking pics from outside the tank?
I tried using a Hero 5 once but you have to get really close to the coral and even then the pic isn't that great.

tenurepro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cameras don’t close focus very well. Fine for video from a few ft away, but not useful for getting up close to small things

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Backscatter makes a macro lens that fits on their filter system. I have one on order and I'll try it out in my tank instead of on my next dive trip and report back.

JonWalter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used the GoRad Gear Selfie Stick on my tanker.
It has a twist locking system and an adjustable pole from 17 inches all the way to 40 inches. This means that it can also be used as a camera grip when it is folded, as a pope Mount for POV footage and as a follow-cam when fully extended. It is worth appreciating that it is specially made from waterproof materials making it an ideal partner for outdoor activities and underwater adventures.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back