Gorgeous ASD master bowerbanki frag

Item Price
2850
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sea_Monkey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
971
Reaction score
1,097
Location
Dallas, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey r2r I have a gorgeous chunky(8heads) frag of asd master bowerbanki available.

Please pm me if y’all have any questions.

DOA- I must get clear pic/video within 1hr of arrival, coral(s) must be in my bag(unopened). If DOA does occur, I’ll either refund or replace. I am not responsible for any carrier errors. Thanks.

Wysiwyg 8 heads under blues $2850 shipped.
IMG_1296.jpeg

IMG_1298.jpeg


Under full spectrum
IMG_1291.jpeg

IMG_1292.jpeg

IMG_1294.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new