• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gorgeous Deep Water Cave Basslet

Item Price
210
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,023
Reaction score
1,617
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.3%
40   2   1
Have some truly stunning Deep Water Cave Basslets ready for new homes. Love the color of these guys. QT/Conditioned/Eating. $210 shipped each. Limited quantity available. PM or text 313-480-57five6.

PXL_20260416_203504076_Original.jpeg PXL_20260416_203505194_Original.jpeg PXL_20260416_203513540_Original.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new