Gorgonian health issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter leekly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

leekly

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2023
Messages
41
Reaction score
11
Location
CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve had this gorgonian for a while even was able to frag it a few times and this little branch is starting to die off at one of the tips. It’s been in this spot for about a month or so now and has been doing fine. Just wondering what could be the issue maybe flow? Should I skip off that top little piece that’s dead?
IMG_2200.jpeg
IMG_2201.jpeg
 
So I’ve had this gorgonian for a while even was able to frag it a few times and this little branch is starting to die off at one of the tips. It’s been in this spot for about a month or so now and has been doing fine. Just wondering what could be the issue maybe flow? Should I skip off that top little piece that’s dead?
IMG_2200.jpeg
IMG_2201.jpeg
Easy requirements -
Medium light , med water flow, assure phosphate not elevated and add phyto plankton to take 2x a week. If this is the lighting you use, it needs more as it converts light to energy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new