Gorgonian id wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddc0715
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddc0715

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
616
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got this a long time back as a purple gorgonian. And I have always wonder if this is true. I don't want to sell a frag of purple gorgonian if it's not true. I'd wanted. Pic taked with a s20 an orange lense under t5 and kessil blues only


20201229_172627.jpg


20201229_173224.jpg


20201229_173300.jpg


20201229_173224.jpg

20201229_172627.jpg 20201229_173300.jpg
 
Evening,

That is a nice gorg. If you had it a long time you did a good job growing it. It does look like a purple if I am correct.

See if anyone can ID it exactly
 
Common trade names for these:
Pink frilly or rusty gorgonian
PURPLE SEA ROD GORGONIAN
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new