"Gorgonian" Type Coral I.D.

JoannaCora

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2021
Messages
48
Reaction score
60
Location
Around
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Hoping for some insight on this coral, I've narrowed down the genus to Plexaura or Muriceopsis, although I could be way off base. Thanks in advance!

IMG_2832.jpeg IMG_2831.jpeg

Sorry the photos aren't the absolute best. Second hand acrylic, ya know?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new