Gosh please watch this

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eienna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Excellent discussion point Eienna. This part of the autism spectrum is very misunderstood in our society.
 
It's been my life...wanting so badly for people to understand me, and to understand people...it's hard!! I'm studying, like this guy, though. I want a subscription to his site. What he's got there is EXACTLY what I've been looking for.
 
great speaker and info. my sister has asperger's. i felt like he was giving a recap of my life to some extent. truthfully, i have only really started learning social skills in the last handful of years, and i'm in my mid 30's. lol

i'm going to pass the link along to my sister. i'm also probably going to watch it again myself. do you have a link to his website?

thanks for sharing :)
 
great speaker and info. my sister has asperger's. i felt like he was giving a recap of my life to some extent. truthfully, i have only really started learning social skills in the last handful of years, and i'm in my mid 30's. lol

i'm going to pass the link along to my sister. i'm also probably going to watch it again myself. do you have a link to his website?

thanks for sharing :)
Why yes, I do n___n Online Social Skills Guide - Improve Your Social Skills
 
I have worked at a camp that caters to individuals with autism and I can say I have met some of the most intelligent and insightful people during my time. Here is another great video that I love to show people. It shows how much the average person does not understand. It is from the movie Austism is a World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1wsiVYCqn0
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new