Got a Tamron 90mm Macro...first shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paintguru
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paintguru

In need of tank
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
594
Reaction score
15
Location
New Hudson, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok really need to learn how to use this thing better. I REALLY like the "firering" picture, but for some reason I could not get that same sharpness in the rest of them. Plus, it is hard taking top down shots (I made my own PVC rig up to help steady the camera since a tripod won't go directly over the tub). Other suggestions would be appreciated.

firering.jpg


pinkgreen.jpg


PD.jpg


AOG-1.jpg
 
Nice looking pics. The colors on all of them look great. I like the second ones alot. I've never taken top downs so I can't help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new