Got me some Darth Mauls yesterday

GrouperGenius

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
1
Location
Zephyrhills, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A good bud of mine picked these up for me yesterday. Man, I really need to make the trip over there and check ya'll out. This is actinics only this morning.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2888.JPG
    IMG_2888.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 328
Shaweet. I recognize the disc it is on. Ya dude, you need to swing out there and check it out their store.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new