got my new fraggin toy.... :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ldogg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ldogg

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
448
Reaction score
94
Location
Colorado Springs, Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
photo-17.jpg



I can't wait to start fragging with this baby!
 
thx. we have 5 in our club, and the guy's took one the MAX09, and were fragging acan colonies for people at the show... :D
 
Those things are nice but as I am sure you will find out the blades are not cheap. It is almost worth it to keep ordering saws and get the two free blades with it.
 
i think their 60 bux, that's not too bad. my buddy has had his for 3 months, and frags alot of stuff, and is still on the first blade.
 
If you have colonies now, you won't for long...
You can get the blades on eBay for about 55.00 shipped.
 
I need to get my 50g trough setup first... then I can really start. We have a huge fragswap coming up in Denver in october @ the aquarium, so I want to start fragging in july for that swap.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new