Got my radiant wrasse today

  • Thread starter Thread starter bct15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
2,847
Reaction score
169
Location
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been wanting to add a radiant wrasses to my tank for a long time and was finally able to get one, very excited. He is pretty small though. Does anybody have experience with these in a reef tank? Probably won't be able to get pictures for a few days, digging wrasses tend to stay hidden for about three days when first added to my tank.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Well I need to call live aquaria, the radiant wrasse looks to be in bad shape...it is just floating around in the bag and does not seem very lively. Hopefully it pulls through.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
What type of info are you after? They're one of the best behaved Halichoeres wrasses.
 
I had one. Had to take him back because he was putting scratches all over my acrylic tank. it was weird, he'd open his mouth and ram the tank. He stayed in the sand for the first maybe 10-12 days and was reef safe, but ate brittle stars and picked on hermits.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new