OP
PedroYoung

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice shots. Using a macro lens I assume? Awesome shots on your flikr page also.
Thanks!! Yes, 100mm macro lens on Canon T6i. I love the Flikr, makes it super easy to share and store pics. Also, all the tech stuff is captured (camera settings, lens, EXIF data etc). Also you guys can then zoom in on the pics and see some of the details that aren't so obvious looking at the full shot.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!! Yes, 100mm macro lens on Canon T6i. I love the Flikr, makes it super easy to share and store pics. Also, all the tech stuff is captured (camera settings, lens, EXIF data etc). Also you guys can then zoom in on the pics and see some of the details that aren't so obvious looking at the full shot.
I used to be a pretty serious amatuer photographer some years ago so I enjoy viewing nice images. Actually had my own website for a while and never left home without a camera just in case the "money shot" appeared lol. I sold all my gear a long time ago. My daughter recently gave me an older nikon D40 body. I really need to pick up a used macro lens. Especially now that I've started a journey down sps lane. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
PedroYoung

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to be a pretty serious amatuer photographer some years ago so I enjoy viewing nice images. Actually had my own website for a while and never left home without a camera just in case the "money shot" appeared lol. I sold all my gear a long time ago. My daughter recently gave me an older nikon D40 body. I really need to pick up a used macro lens. Especially now that I've started a journey down sps lane. Thanks for sharing.
I got my macro used on Adorama, they have a really good rating system and you can save some $$$

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 70 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back