Got some extra stuff I'm getting rid of

So in order of posts it looks like @Alexreefer then @DanielJameS then @fireman23 said they want the Gyre. But Alex hasn't responded yet so I'll give Daniel first crack if Alex doesn't respond today. If Daniel ends up not wanting it/not responding than Fireman.

Man I’m so sorry, I got completely sidetracked with some other stuff and forgot about this thread [emoji58]
 
Man I’m so sorry, I got completely sidetracked with some other stuff and forgot about this thread [emoji58]

No worries. I still have all of the listed items. I got sidetracked as well. Between wedding planning, work and taking the new puppy to St Louis to drop him off for training I forgot all about this lol.
I'd be interested in making a trade for a bigger sump that would does two important things 1. Fits under our current tank/in our stand. I can get those measurements and 2) would be capable of handling our eventual upgrade to a tank in the 150-180 gallon range down the road.

So if that interests anyone I can included our current IceCap 24 sump in the list. Maybe some combo of that and the other extra equipment would equal a bigger sump? One where our skimmer can media reactor fit better and hopefully has a refugium lol.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new