Got some extra stuff I'm getting rid of

DanielJameS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in order of posts it looks like @Alexreefer then @DanielJameS then @fireman23 said they want the Gyre. But Alex hasn't responded yet so I'll give Daniel first crack if Alex doesn't respond today. If Daniel ends up not wanting it/not responding than Fireman.

Man I’m so sorry, I got completely sidetracked with some other stuff and forgot about this thread [emoji58]

OP
OP
jaxteller007

jaxteller007

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I’m so sorry, I got completely sidetracked with some other stuff and forgot about this thread [emoji58]

No worries. I still have all of the listed items. I got sidetracked as well. Between wedding planning, work and taking the new puppy to St Louis to drop him off for training I forgot all about this lol.
I'd be interested in making a trade for a bigger sump that would does two important things 1. Fits under our current tank/in our stand. I can get those measurements and 2) would be capable of handling our eventual upgrade to a tank in the 150-180 gallon range down the road.

So if that interests anyone I can included our current IceCap 24 sump in the list. Maybe some combo of that and the other extra equipment would equal a bigger sump? One where our skimmer can media reactor fit better and hopefully has a refugium lol.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back