Gotta give it to BRS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefing102
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefing102

#BattleCrew
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Messages
5,270
Reaction score
7,769
Location
Central Ohio
So ordered a dual DI chamber and booster pump from BRS Sunday evening. Chose the free shipping option and to my surprise it arrived Wednesday. I gotta hand it to them as I wasn’t expecting that quick of a turn around (usually there’s a 2-3 day delay before it ships).

Appreciate the quick shipping @Bulk Reef Supply
 
So ordered a dual DI chamber and booster pump from BRS Sunday evening. Chose the free shipping option and to my surprise it arrived Wednesday. I gotta hand it to them as I wasn’t expecting that quick of a turn around (usually there’s a 2-3 day delay before it ships).

Appreciate the quick shipping @Bulk Reef Supply
I have similar experiences with BRS. Always fast. I get it 2 days later. Unless I choose the free shipping. Then usps fails like normal. Takes 5 days. I pay the $5.99 for fast delivery now.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new